Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
Stock Ticker Symbol
Check Point Software Technologies is the worldwide leader in securing the Internet. Making Internet communications and critical data secure, reliable and available everywhere has been and continues to be our ongoing vision. We are committed to staying focused on real customer needs and to developing new and innovative security solutions that redefine the security landscape.
San Carlos, California
Tel Aviv, Israel
- A leader in Gartner’s “Enterprise Network Firewall Magic Quadrant” (1999-2002, 2004-2015)
- A leader in Gartner’s “Mobile Data Protection Magic Quadrant” (2001-2014)
- A leader in Gartner’s “Unified Threat Management (UTM) Magic Quadrant” (2010-2014)
- Market share leader in worldwide combined Firewall and UTM appliance revenue (IDC Q4 2014 Security Appliance Tracker)
- NSS Labs “Recommend” Rating for Next Generation Firewall (NSS Labs 2011 – 2014)
- NSS Labs “Recommend” Rating for Network Firewall (NSS Labs 2011, 2013)
- NSS Labs “Recommend” Rating for IPS (NSS Labs 2011 – 2013)
Check Point’s products contain the world’s most advanced security technology. The Company currently holds 39 United States patents, more than 25 U.S. patents pending, and additional patents issued and patent applications pending worldwide.
Check Point’s products and services are sold to enterprises, service providers, small- and medium-sized businesses and consumers. We secure more than 100,000 businesses and millions of users worldwide.
Awards / Industry Honors
As an industry leader, Check Point has received recognition from around the globe.
- April 2015: Lacoon Mobile Security
- February 15: Hyperwise CPU-Level Threat Prevention
- October 2011: Dynasec
- June 2010: Liquid Machines
- December 2009: FaceTime Communications’ application database
- March 2009: Nokia Security Appliance Business
- January 2007: Protect Data
- January 2007: NFR Security
- March 2004: Zone Alarm
Check Point products are distributed worldwide via:
- Distributors, OEMs, Resellers, OPSEC Partners, MSPs
- Check Point solutions are sold, integrated and serviced by a network of thousands of certified partners
Check Point headquarters are located internationally in Tel Aviv, Israel, and in the United States in San Carlos, California. The Company has offices in the U.S. in Alabama, Arizona, Northern and Southern California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin; as well as in Canada, in the Ontario area.
The Company also has international subsidiaries located in Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, India, Japan, Hong Kong, P.R. China, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Canada.